Submission Instructions / Check List|
Please include the following information in your submission.
Scroll down to ensure you observe all entries.
Copy/paste the relevant entries into your email program and
Make sure that you have read all relevant information about the
call you want to respond to (all calls).
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Email address
- I submit a proposal for:
paper, workshop, demo, music
- Title of the paper, workshop, piece, etc.
All except music
- My submission is best suited to this session (if none applies
please specify a new one):
- Computer Music
- Music Production
- Drivers and Sound Architecture
- Audio Distributions
- Generic (Usage, Documentation etc.)
- Other: (Please specify)
- The copyright will remain with me.
- I / we affirm that I am the only holder of the
copyright of the paper (incl. images).
Otherwise, I list the
persons who are additional copyright holders of the paper
- I / we agree that my paper will be published in the
conference proceedings of LAC2006 (in print and online) and on the
- I need a special technical setup (which?
The standard setup you find here:
Call for Papers)
- I make extensive use of sound examples
- I include an abstract (that will be published online)
Music has to be submitted via mail rather than email. However we need
the technical requirements, your curriculum vitae (CV) and the
description of the piece in electronic format. You either can email
those data or include them on CD-ROM in your mail.
- I include in my mail a signed printout of the agreement found here:
- I include the technical requirements
- I include my CV
- I include a short commentary of the piece
- my piece needs a performer
- I would like to perform my piece myself
- I will attend the conference personally
- I would like to give a talk about my piece. A short abstract is