Submission Instructions / Check List|
Please include the following information in your submission.
Scroll down to ensure you observe all entries.
(Copy/paste the relevant entries into your email program and
complete them. If we find time we might provide an html form
here in future.)
Make sure that you have read all relevant information about the
call you want to respond to (all calls).
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Email address
- I submit a proposal for:
paper, project note, poster, workshop, BOFS, music, plug & chill
- Title of the paper, workshop, piece, etc.
All except music
- My submission is best suited to this session (if none applies
please specify a new one):
- Computer Music
- Music Production
- Drivers and Sound Architecture
- Audio Distributions
- Generic (Usage, Documentation etc.)
- Other: (Please specify)
- My submission is targeted to:
- I include up to 5 keywords describing my paper/project note/poster
Paper, Project Note, Poster
- The copyright will remain with me.
- I / we affirm that we are the only holder of the
copyright of the paper/project note/poster (incl. images).
Otherwise, I list the
persons who are additional copyright holders of the paper/project
note/poster and/or images
- I / we agree that my/our paper/project note will be published in the
conference proceedings of LAC 2005 (in print and online) and on the
- I / we agree that my/our poster will be published
online and on the conference CD.
Paper, Project Note
- I am fine with 20 min time
- I am fine with 20 min time, but could use more
- I need more time than 20 min
- I need a special technical setup (which?
The standard setup you find here:
Call for Papers)
- I make extensive use of sound examples
- I include a separate abstract (which will be published online)
- I include a complete paper/project note
Music has to be submitted via mail rather than email. However we need
the technical requirements, your CV and the description of the piece
in electronic form. You either can email those data or include them on
CD-ROM in your mail.
- I include in my mail a signed printout of the agreement found here:
- Duration of the piece (minutes/seconds)
- Media Format (Audio-CD, DVD, CD-ROM)
- Sample Rate (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz)
- Resolution (16 bit, 24 bit)
- I include the technical requirements
- I include my CV
- I include a short commentary of the piece
- my piece needs a performer
- I would like to perform my piece myself
- I will attend the conference personally
Plug & Chill
- Description of my equipment
- Characterisation of my music (keywords only)